Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Spring!

We have gone from almost summer temperatures to freezing then back again! Storms galore, lots of blooms and green grass, a few snow flurries, and now it's Easter weekend! The promise of new life, given to us by the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. What better reason to celebrate and be joyful?!!

Here are some more photos I've been collecting for my Project 365 album.
Click on the images to see a larger version!

March 19
Sara Ann's One Year Portrait. She is wearing a dress handed down from Meikina who never even got to wear it. Perfect for a birthday girl!


March 20
Tomorrow is Sara's birthday party! Mike and Michele are bringing the boys down, and we are all going to Tammy's house for food fun and birthday cake! Here are some treat cups Aaron put together for the little kids to take home with them. Notice he chose Winnie the Pooh, which is really cute, but if I had been putting on this party there would be some girly stuff going on!


March 21
It's party time!

Cake! No pink but cute and very yummmy!


I tried to teach Sara how to blow out a candle before the party but she just wanted to grab the flame.


Instead of going for the cake frosting, Sara wants the toy. Didn't take her long to figure out there was good stuff on the bottom of it tho!












Little Sara totally enjoyed her cake, now it's time to get in the bath!


There are a few more photos opening gifts but this post has gotten way too long so I'll move on now.

March 22
I am sooooo sick. I think it's strep, miserable. but I got a layout made with today's photo of Sara...isn't she a little dolly baby?!!
Credits:
Betty Jo's Adorable Sue
Green paper - Betty Jo's Amour
Scalloped paper border - Betty Jo's Cherry Cherry
Doodles - Nancy Kubo
Template - Michelle Filo
Fonts - FO Doodle Dance, LD Dainty

March 23
My tonsils are so swollen they are almost touching each other....gagz! I needed something cold and easy to swallow, and Steak and Shake has Happy Hour between 2pm and 4pm....so I dragged myself out to get a large milk shake. sooooo good! I saw a gorgeous tree in bloom while I was out so I stopped to get a photo. The wind was blowing pretty hard so I had to work at it a little to get something worthy of Project 365, this one isn't too bad.


March 24


March 25
Happy Birthday Jimmy!!
Here is another little bloom on a tree growing here at the apartment complex. Spring is coming!


March 26
Continuing to document the world coming back to life...


March 27
Not well composed and blurry in places...windy? or an unsteady hand? maybe both!


March 28
Little girl Getting ready to go bye bye.


All for now. Have a great weekend!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: