Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How About Something Pretty...

I have just a couple of photos to show you then I am off to bed.

April 21
This photo was a challenge, it was rainy and windy and so very cold! But I saw this tree on the property here where I live and it is simply LOADED with pink carnation/rose type blooms. I hated to wait until another day to photograph this but as usual, I couldn't do it justice. I tried different settings etc, to get the depth of field I wanted but I think I was just too impatient to get out of the weather...a nature photographer I am not, LOL!

April 22
My sweet Sara Ann looking at her album of scrapbook pages. She loves photos of babies and especially enjoys seeing herself so she flipped through this album over and over.


I can barely hold my eyes open so I'll say good night!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: