Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

Spring is being really contrary this year. A day on and 3 days off...another nice day and then more rain and lots of cold air. We do need the rain so things will be pretty and green (for awhile) but I would like less of the cold stuff. Oh well, in a few weeks I will be complaining about the heat and humidity. LOL!

Here are some pics from the past few days. Most of what I photographed over the weekend at my Mom's were flowers and cats. I really enjoyed just being there, away from the stress and tension that is the normal at my place. The time went by way too quickly tho, I need some more days off for sure.

April 18
This Columbine is so beautiful! I took many, many photos at all different angles and light and could never do it justice.


April 19
This is Snoopy...he's a wild and crazy kitty cat!

Party hat by Vera Lim, font is Pea Lacy Chunky

April 20
24 days and a wake up until I get the keys to my new apartment!

That's all I have for now and it's bedtime anyway. Have an awesome week!

Blessings and hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: