Saturday, February 18, 2012

Project 52 Weeks 3-6

Yikes I guess I dropped the ball on blogging my photos!  But I have been keeping up with posting them on Facebook, so I am not a total loser!

Week 3
Happy Birthday to Tyler!  He is an awesome 11 year old, I love him so much!!



Week 4
I attended my nieces baby shower and brought gifts and love for a tiny girl that the doctors didn't expect to survive outside the womb. We celebrated with the hope that little Adilynne would prove the doctors wrong. I took several photos that day of my niece, her fiance and other family members which will probably go in my photobook at the end of this year along with this image I am posting for Week 4.




Week 5
This has been a very sad time for my family. Adilynne's tiny heart simply stopped beating. She was born into the arms of Jesus February 2nd around 2:40 am. The parents are heartbroken.



Week 6
Pretty flowers my Aaron brought Lynnsey...just because.  She left them here in a vase and I have enjoyed them for 2 weeks now...they are still beautiful.

No comments: